[plug] ISPs in WA

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Feb 7 11:58:58 WST 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:24, Leon Brooks wrote:

> > Don't even get me started on iiNet - used to be brilliant but in the
> > last two years you can expect to wait 30mins for support at the very
> > least, with mysterious network outages about once a month.
>
> They turned to poo when the other Michael left.

Agreed.  Or should I say greed.  They continued billing me for three months
after I cancelled my account with them.  It took TIO to sort out the mess and
call off their attack dogs.

> WestNet have never been particularly fancy, but they have been
> responsive and they have been taking care of their support people.

I can't recommend Westnet highly enough.  They're excellent.  I've had only
one network outage (that was their fault as opposed to mine) since I joined
in July.  The support staff are superb.  It's nice to be treated as a person
instead of a job number.

> They
> reckon six months or less until ADSL2 arrives for their customers

Cool.

skribe
--
A furore Normanorum libera nos, O Domine!
	[From the fury of the norsemen deliver us, O Lord!]

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/