[plug] Family membership

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:46:38 WST 2006

>  > nothing preventing existing households who have single memberships of
> > PLUG, for example, the McNally's, voting as a bloc, and, together taking
> > numerous positions on the committee.

I'm not overly concerned with bloc voting - what I was trying to point
out is that PLUG/people need to consider how many votes a single
family membership would get.

This problem would not arise if a "family membership" was a webpage to
create 2-10 accounts and pay for them through one transaction.

Daniel

--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com