[plug] kvm issues

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Feb 14 09:54:20 WST 2006

I've found Linux normally sees the maximum resolution the KVM reports -
usually 1600x1200 with my stuff.  Get a new monitor that handles this
resolution natively and the problem goes away :)

The X config is no doubt trying auto-probe-everything-plus-kitchen-sink.
Should it not be possible to clamp it down a bit so it behaves the same
no matter what it sees?

Ryan