[plug] fluxbox and dual screens

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 6 09:35:46 WST 2006

Hi folks,
 I am using fluxbox (broke something on gnome over the weekend, so ...)
and have a couple of questions.

I have set up two monitors, with a different resolution on both.  its
working ok, except I can figure out how to drag a window from one
monitor to the other.  The mouse cursor jumps screens fine, but leaves
any windows or icons behind - is it possible to grag from one screen to
the other?

Also, what happens if I take the ext monitor off, and find later that an
application I need is running on the other screen - can I access it
somehow without requiring an external monitor?

BillK