[plug] distro differences - SuSE scores others fail

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 13 09:45:39 WST 2006

I'm surprised you didn't try out the number one most downloaded distro
on the Net - Ubuntu. Sometimes I forget that I have a mix of SATA and
PATA drives in my box as Ubuntu picks them up without a hitch. At one
stage, I even had 4 SATA drives running at once as a proof of concept,
running with a Promise TX2 SATA expander.

Jason