[plug] [Fwd: FW: Leon Update - Mon 6 March]]

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Tue Mar 7 09:13:44 WST 2006

This is indeed encouraging news. With all the support for Leon and family
date, we can only wait in the wings and let things take their course and
hope
at the end of the ordeal, Leon and family return to a normal life.

It is times like these we are forcefully reminded how fragile the human
frame is,
and yet, just how strong the human will can be in overcoming adversity.

I think I speak for most on the list, when I say we hope that Leon's
condition
continues to improve and we look forward to the time Leon can rejoin us non
the worse for wear, only having a forced break from an otherwise busy life.

I know our thoughts are with Leon, Lucy and family.

A speedy recovery Leon - we miss your cheery face!

Regards to all.

Mark
(PLUG Treasurer)