[plug] [Fwd: FW: Leon Update - Mon 6 March]]

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 7 10:34:02 WST 2006

"Mark J Gaynor" <mark at mjg.id.au> writes:

>This is indeed encouraging news. With all the support for Leon and
>family to date, we can only wait in the wings and let things take
>their course and hope at the end of the ordeal, Leon and family
>return to a normal life.

>It is times like these we are forcefully reminded how fragile the
>human frame is, and yet, just how strong the human will can be in
>overcoming adversity.

Having known Leon for almost 3 decades, I think that I can safely
say that he's not short on "guts".

>I think I speak for most on the list, when I say we hope that
>Leon's condition continues to improve and we look forward to the
>time Leon can rejoin us non the worse for wear, only having a
>forced break from an otherwise busy life.

>I know our thoughts are with Leon, Lucy and family.

They certainly are; even if we're unable to put them into words.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.