[plug] Live Slides

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:02:54 WST 2006

Would prefer MMS -> Phone number as it;s easier for people to use (and
also there are still a fair few phones that don't support email).  We
don;t want to use BT because we don;t want to have trouble with the
link at critical times.

>From OSX, how would I write a script (In Apple Script I assume) that
would check the phone for mms's?

The idea is that people will be able to send their images to this
phone and it will then drop them into the computer instantly/quickly.

~Chris