[plug] Daylight Rubbish

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:30:31 WST 2006

Just thought I'd post in and say, that my daily gentoo emerge received an
update to tzdata, with WA Daylight Savings data in it.  For all gentoo users
an emerge --sync && emerge tzdata should suffice.

I'll have to have a look at my Ubuntu install tonight to see if the process
is similar.

Cheers

Shannon