[plug] anti-virus

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 14:30:37 WST 2006

ClamWin does check for updates and displays a notice to alert you. Then
it redirects you to the download page, once you are done, the update
goes smoothly. The only grief is that you have to reboot.

I just went throught thre process about 10mins ago. I think that's the
first update I got in several months, so it's not bugging me that much.

I do too have a scheduled san at night, it is pretty fast.

Fred