[plug] anti-virus

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 00:30:21 WST 2006

Hi,

the place I start when looking for decent software or utils for WindowsOS is at

http://osswin.sourceforge.net/

using wikipedia, where possible, to find up to date writeups and
history of each program.

I recommended AVG before recommending http://www.clamwin.com/  for a
WindowsOS virus checker.

Ash

PS  One util not included on the osswin list is
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/ that gives many *nix commands in the
DOS shell. A 3 minute download and install that makes a Winbox much
more usable and marginally more free.

--

http://fooscope.googlepages.com