[plug] Cloning Linux and Windows

Ikhwan Rivai ikhwanr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:51:48 WST 2006

LOL great!

Yes that is one of the main problems with them having HDV and low spec
machines which they are upgrading. So that is another part of my job
is to upgrade 4 of their systems to accept HDV.

I am solving the move to Linux by saying that is what you are getting
if you don't want to pay for software. Tibor knows this don't know
about the rest.

They do have a few original software licences of windows and premiere
pro 2 (I have been told) but those are going into the editing systems.

So how were you involved in all of this? Are you more on the video
side or on the computer side?

ikhwan