[plug] dual screens at different resolutions and dragNdrop

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 18 14:27:17 WST 2006

I was using xinerma (the server config I posted was a non-xinerama one).
With xinerama, I can get a stretched desktop, and am able to drag
windows between (physical) screens.  Problem is the deadspace (cant use
the area greater than 768 in the Y dimension) and the hard crash when
starting ooffice.

The deadspace problem is a known xinerama limitation - of which there
are a few.  Check out "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinerama" for some
more on this.

BillK