[plug] Slow kernel build

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 22 19:12:01 WST 2006

Hi

I have 2 computers, A and B.  A has never had any problems that
reseating connectors didn't fix.  B originally had XP Home on it and
would randomly reboot.  A new power supply appeared to fix the problem.
  It now has FC5 on it and has only one minor glitch:  I boot with
vga=794 for 64x160 text, but about one time in 4 I get an 'invalid
parameter' message and get 25x80.  Reboot after hard reset always gets
64x160.

Processors: