[plug] Billion modem-router

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:16:13 WST 2006

Hi Folks,
             My Billion BiPAC7402VL VoIP ADSL Modem-Router decided to
call it a day and I need a replacement rather urgently.
Could someone please recommend a half way decent piece of equipment(
or perhaps share his experience, whatever it may be) which will work
with Linux at a modest 512 K speed(or perhaps a bit higher :-)
  It does not have to be a VoIP modem-router, all I need ATM is a name
of a modem-router, preferably with an inbuilt firewall, which has been
proven to work reliably with Linux. As soon as I have that info I
intend to nose-in to the local computer shop nearby(PLE, MCG
Technology, whoever...) and see what is available.... As I've said
before I need the ADSL connection rather badly. Any info is welcome.

        Thanks

                    Milan Pospisil