[plug] How to convert without having to support??

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 6 16:22:05 WST 2007

On 6 Aug 2007 at 15:55, Paul Antoine wrote:

> Folks,
>
> In deference to everyone's desire for on-topic content, I proffer the
> following conundrum:
>
> I have been approached by an acquaintance who wishes to connect to the
> Internet for the first time.  He's 60+ year old pensioner and
> computer-illiterate, though his kids/grandkids are not of course.  He's
also
> cheap... and wants a computer for $300.

Green PC in High Road, East Fremantle can supply a reasonable PC for that
price, and comes with Win2K installed - licensed as a refurbished computer

Will need to show proof of pensioner status to buy from GreenPC.

More info goto :

https://greenpc.infoxchange.net.au/shopcart/browse.chtml

Regards Arie