[plug] USB wireless adapter

Alec Monger ajmonger at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 19:40:47 WST 2007

Hello everyone, first time poster here.

I've just started playing with Linux, but I bought a USB wireless adapter and can't get it to
work.

Basically, I installed Xubuntu on an old Celeron 433MHz, bought a TP-Link TL-WN321G adapter
and installed the drivers for it, but something's not registering.

I posted the question on a couple of forums but got no response. Rather than post it all
again, it can be viewed here http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=574828

If posting a link is in breach, let me know.