[plug] No more seagate for me...

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 12 19:11:52 WST 2007

Adrian Chadd <adrian at creative.net.au> wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 12, 2007, Craig Foster wrote:

>> Yep, connect via SAMBA to the WD and everythings OK, but "WD hates
>> linux" gets more clicks :S

>> The Anywhere Access allows use via the internet, so I can
>> understand the stance from WD - we don't allow sharing AVI/MP3
>> etc over the internet by more than one person at a time.....

>Think "facilitating piracy." Say it over and over and over again.

Doesn't make it a valid argument. No matter how many times it's
repeated.

My AVI and MP3 collection, comprised of my recordings and creations,
are *mine* to deal with as I see fit.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | Great minds discuss ideas;
 X   against HTML mail     | Average minds discuss events;
/ \  and postings          | Small minds discuss people. -- Eleanor Roosevelt