[plug] Monitor Extravaganza

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Fri Dec 14 09:12:36 WST 2007

Just a reminder guys; today is the last day for pickup of monitors (I
may be able to accommodate a weekend pickup if that is the absolute only
time you can make it).

I'm pleased to announce that PLUG members have taken up approx. 100
monitors, and saved them from going to waste.

Thanks again.

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au