[plug] Make The Move website launched!

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Sun Jan 7 07:57:37 WST 2007

> On 1/6/07, Gavin Chester <sales at ecosolutions.com.au> wrote:
[snip]

> To add to that - I run at 1024x768, but have a few firefox and gnome
> toolbars taking up vertical screen space, with the result being I
> can't read the text on the bottom three front page 'buttons'.
Thanks Patrick. The page is cutting off the bottom because of the floating
footer, which is hiding the bottom of the page. I'll have to see if I can
fix that. At least then it would scroll for everyone with lower
resolutions and the bars that you say. I did make it fit with the standard
firefox tabs and bookmarks bars, though.

> My opinion with websites is that in an ideal world they should degrade
> gracefully to deal with any resolution - even mobile phones and pdas.
> Whether or not this is possible within the resource constaints of a
> given project is another matter - I can definately say that not all
> the sites I've done meet that criteria :)
>
> Other than that, and probably the navigation issue mentioned, a great
> idea and site.
Ok, will try to fix all these for next release :)

Cheers,
Chris