[plug] OT: nokia data cable

Kirk Turner gameldar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:51:43 WST 2007

Again can't help with the supplying of a cable - but one issue we've
found with the nokia phone we tried (6610i) (using either the charging
cable or the cable and separate charger) is that once it reached the
maximum charge capacity the charging is turned off and requires the
charger to be turned on and off before it starts again - which means
you can just leave your nokia phone connected and expect it to
maintain its charge without some sort of intervention.

Kirk