[plug] Re: *** PLUG AGM & Workshop Rescheduled ***

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:23:15 WST 2007

Hey guys,

I would like to nominate myself for two positions :)
1. Librarian
2. Webmaster

I will, unfortunately, be in the gold coast at the time... on a rare
holiday. So could the voting go ahead without me in attendance (I will
be in attendance for all the other PLUG meetings throughout the year)?
Just a little bit about me, for those that dont know. I just finished
a Mechatronics Engineering and Finance Commerce double degree at UWA
and am starting a job at Woodside as an electrical engineer in
February. I use Linux and BSD both at home, and at my old work.

I think I would be good as the librarian because I have a LOT of linux
and BSD cds, and download new ones all the time... I might as well
bring my collection together with PLUGs, and add some order to it.
Also, I will be at all the other PLUG meetings.

I thought I would also be good as a webmaster, as I am always keen to
update new things on the website and make corrections etc... I just
dont have access :)

If you are only allowed 1 position, I would think Librarian would be
better for me.

Cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com