[plug] I give up

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 25 11:24:17 WST 2007

(Sorry if this is a repeat - software-related email technical problems here.)

Hello, any.....

Unless I am sadly mistaken previous members of PLUG (and some existing members) came
to a similar conclusion about "interference" (ie "static") on this list and decided to set up the
SLPWA a few years ago (although it is more business-oriented).

Furthermore on "change", once "change" has occurred the deal is done.  So if change has
already occurred on this list then: [a.] either (un-)change it, or [b.] accept it and move on.
There may be other options?

FYI: my "expectation" from the list tolerates most of what happens here because we're a
wierd mob really.

Regards,
wayne