[plug] Changes to PLUG

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Fri Jul 27 08:37:38 WST 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007, Craig Foster wrote:

> > Is this really the direction that people want for PLUG, to go the way
> > of
> > Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, as portrayed in that film?

They're rich. We're not. Bad analogy.

Guys, its easy to complain about how things aren't "the way we like it"
or "the way it used to be". I'd rather not think of the number of times
_I_ have complained that way. But someone's stood up and said "I'll
take charge" and unless you want to do the same, please think of
something more constructive to do.

.. like, how about keeping the installfests, but moving them elsewhere
on campus so it doesn't "feel" so damned dirty. I'm sure some
university (local!) connectivity could be organised if the correct
channels were asked..

Adrian