[plug] Changes to PLUG

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 28 12:53:37 WST 2007

Hello, Any....

On the "parallelism" of newbies and techies....

One of the problems with "simultaneous" management of an org is that it becomes neither
this nor that.  (The problem becomes especially pronounced over time.)  Indeed, as I
commented only recently - in another email - that was how SLPWA developed.  The original
PLUGgers decided that they could do more for themselves on a business level.  They
migrated (in the main) and the talent left in PLUG (and new members) become "new" talent -
and we start over again.  Something needs to be done to address this "situation".  No, I don't
mean be flippant with me; I mean good, envigorating discussion - together - to work out how
this segregation might be addressed for the better.  Otherwise, the alternative is that when
you get good enough in PLUG you resign and join SLPWA.  (P.S. I say resign because that is
effectively what happens - disengagement.)

Regards,
wayne

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.