[plug] Linux and Microsoft and deals

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sat Jun 16 13:40:12 WST 2007

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007, Arie Hol wrote:

> Hey Alex, don't get me wrong I have nothing against aeroplanes or the
> people who fly them. If it wasn't for bad eyesight, I would be one of
> them.
>
> I only get concerned when some of the people flying certain planes fly
> too low and try to prune the trees in my garden. It's a bit nerve
> wracking when they fly so low that we can hear and feel the cavitation
> effect of their propellers as they go past and have the windows rattle
> because of it.
>
> Not to mention the effect it has on TV, radio and wireless networking.
>
> There's are lot of space up there, they don't have to fly at ground level
> to achieve their objectives, and my trees don't need to be pruned.

You're making a lot of assumptions Arie about the motivation/reasoning
behind flying an aeroplane low near an airport. You could always call
the airport or local flying club and ask them for background information
about the flight(s) in question just to see whether its indeed a hothead
pilot, or a normal pilot in trouble, or a pilot-in-training executing some
move their instructor has asked them to do, etc.

How close to which airport are you?

Adrian