[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:56:19 WST 2007

Hi Mary,

Apart from every body elses solutions (which included buying a
magazine with a linux distro or ordering one from shippit), I have 2
other solutions which I think you will like:

1. I am the PLUG librarian. You tell me what you want, and I will get
it for you for free! Just email me at this address!

2. If you really want to buy one, shop.linuxit.com.au is a really
good, cheap resource in subiaco!

Cheers

-Ben

From: Benjamin Woods