[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 07:07:39 WST 2007

I do indeed have a copy of the 3 DVD debian set!

I specifically downloaded it for PLUG users, so if any of you guys
also want it, let me know.

Bret: How and when can I get it to you? (no need to copy PLUG in on
your answer, I just wanted to let them all know I have it if they want
it).

Cheers

-Ben

PS: I am going to update the PLUG library on the web page this
weekend; so stay tuned!

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573