[plug] What version of CPU and Linux do people use?

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Tue May 15 16:09:55 WST 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 15:13 +0800, Kev wrote:
> The 2 64 bit processors running here (1 x AMD 3200+ and 1 x AMD
> Opteron165 (that's dual core)) are running 32 bit OSes.

AMD 64 3500+ running 32 bit (because of possible problems with Flash,
etc - I am running a slightly older version of SUSE and there WERE known
issues).
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629