[plug] reset nVidia card to factory defaults??

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 22 06:59:48 WST 2007

I would have a look at the MB bios - some have a setting to start with a
pci vs an agp video card or the like - if the wrong setting it produces
what you are seeing. (on one MB I had, but on another it overode the
setting if only one card in the machine - ymmv).

Another possibility is that it is a dual output card and has somehow
defaulted to the not in use output (seen this with intel graphics chips
in laptops - though didnt act quite like what you are seeing)

BillK