[plug] Which brand of laptop?

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Aug 6 00:40:27 WST 2008

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Craig Foster wrote:

> [...]

Now, I'll keep my response short, as this is all getting to involved in
a digressive argument.

It appears that I was likely wrong.

I have just looked, and, after some convoluted searching on the Dell web
site, have found the web page at
http://dellstore02.dell.com.au/public/cart/configurator.jsp?prd_id=654955&sr_no=1
; two days (I think it is, to go.

If I had the money at the moment, I would go for that one.

If the original poster is reading this thread, and has not bought a
portable computer, then I recommend that you look at this one.

Will it run Linux without any significant problems? I believe so.

Have fun.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale