[plug] Nokia Internet Tablet - Setting Home City to Perth

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Wed Dec 17 15:14:15 WST 2008

Thanks Mike. With those files I now have it all setup. I used the
co-ordinates 1190 & 630 for Perth (probably not exactly right but
looks ok). This was determined by trial and error rather than an
specific or scientific method. For future prosperity here are the
details I added to wdb-parsed.txt

Perth|AU|Australia|Australia/Perth|1190|630|en_AU

I did read something on the Google code link that wrongly editing
these files while having that specific location selected can severely
broken. Maybe re-flashing would be the only solution to restoring it.

Anyhow thanks again Mike for the files.

Michael Hunt