[plug] Just works wireless card.

Coral and Ben cobel at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 30 14:10:19 WST 2008

i am pretty new too, but i get my usb modem up every boot by adding some
lines to /etc/rc.d/rc.local text file, it would be similar to your issue
- every time I boot I need the modem to be associated correctly with the
usbserial module by running a couple of commands

i think this stuff is executed last, so it is ideal for 'last minute'
boot changes

of course if I know linux (and I am starting to) there will be several
other possible ways to achieve the same effect ;-)