[plug] Where to put network start shell scipts?

doodli doodli at tadaust.org.au
Thu Jan 31 16:46:55 WST 2008

OK, wireless cards now working and bridging setup and all is go, but as
mentioned earlier I have to destroy ath0 and recreate after starting to
get the wireless card in to adhoc mode. So considering this and also the
creation of the wireless to wired bridge needing to start where would
the best place be to put the scripts?
Pretty new to this so have no idea. Would have to be after original
creation of ath0 but before NFS client starts so as NFS shares would be
setup right.
This is on a Opensuse 10.3 64 system
Thanks for any help.
PS: Cli setup of a bridge was simple and fast once I knew what to do.

Seeya
          Wally