[plug] Greetings

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Mon May 26 13:30:12 WST 2008

Unfortunately some of us can't get a connection good enough to handle voip.

clare wrote:
> How many of these remote people have cheap long distance calls via voip?
> Is a teleconference phone call feasible?
> And no I don't know anything about how it is done.
> clare
Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
There is sufficient light for those who desire to see,
and there is sufficient darkness for those of a contrary disposition.
        - Blaise Pascal, Pensees 149