[plug] EEEpc Debian upgrade

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:06:25 WST 2008

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Adam Davin <byteme-its at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Oh, model is a eee 1000h.
>
> On bringing it home, the other half decided very quickly that she would
> like one of those.. and then there were two...
>
> Regards,
>
> --
>
> Adam Davin

For those interested, JB Hifi is selling these at $598 - 10% (on all
laptops) until, I believe, Tuesday. If you go to certain officeworks
stores (don't bother with Subiaco), such as the Osborne Park store,
they'll price match JB plus take an additional 5% off, bringing it
down to only $511. I know this will happen because I, among many
others reporting back on the Whirlpool.net.au forums from around the
nation, have done it :)

Cheers,

Ari