[plug] ubuntu 8.10 won't shutdown

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at theozhewitts.com
Wed Nov 5 08:28:33 WST 2008

Hi Innis,

Download the Gparted boot cd and make your partition changes using
that. Its similar to Partition Magic under windows, but actually
works.

You would obviously need to move your /usr mount point into / and I
would suggest backing up any data that you want to keep before doing
it as changing partition sizes is rather invasive.

Adam.