[plug] best computer mod shop in Perth

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Feb 12 14:54:06 WST 2009

WolfBite wrote:
> A good discription for a lot of modders :)
>
> Usually described by computer people that buy set boxes, but scared to
> open and tinker :D
> Modders JUST means someone that MODIFY their standard computer for
> DIFFERENT reasons
>
> Mods just mean the changes.
>
> ie someone that tricks out their car or someone that tunes their car

Hrm.. I reckon if people spent more time programming their computers than polishing them, the
software world would be a whole different kettle of fish right now. Having said that we still have
Microsoft mediocreware and Commodores with home-made galv-steel spoilers. Nuff said..

Disclaimer : I write software, however I also spend time tuning my car. While doing this makes the
car faster and more responsive, it also makes it more efficient and therefore better for the planet.

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them