[plug] OO Calc question

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 22 14:06:18 WST 2009

Hi All

I'm trying to create a simple mailing list in OO Calc, but every time I enter
an email address into a cell it changes the cell appearance to a button with a
link to maillto:<email at address> as in the attached image. I want it to display
as a simple text string.

The column is set to text format, but that doesn't seem to help. The only
option that makes the column look right is selecting default formatting on the
cell, but then if I change the contents at all it jumps back to button mode.

Can anyone throw a little light on this strangeness?

Steve

--
Steve Boak, (08) 9756 0662, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Nannup Telecentre IT Support, Phone (08) 9756 3022