[plug] Proposal to discuss before Tuesday talk: GSLUG

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:43:00 WST 2009

>> The message above, does not indicate whether a separate mailing list
>> would be wanted, or whether the members of WAGSLUG (?) would simply be,
>> or, continue to be, members of this list. Either or both options, should
>> be workable and useful.
>
> I'm sure if the members of a GSLUG wanted a list of their own they could
> easily create one.  I'm also sure PLUG could and would provide one if
> they asked.  I'm also sure each member of any such GSLUG would make up
> their own minds as to which list(s) they subscribed to (just as
> everybody else already does).

I see no reason why the new LUG couldn't have a list of their own if
they wanted. The new PLUG server could easily host a virtual host for
them if they needed, or just host the web and mail (and list) for them
if wanted.

Or as suggested, just make them a chapter of PLUG if needed?

Tim

p.s. I do not promise anything with the server, I just help run it.
But I'm fairly sure, knowing the committee, that it wouldn't be an
issue.
--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia