[plug] *** 2011 PLUG AGM ***

Peter Lyons darklion at peterlyons.id.au
Mon Dec 27 13:55:00 WST 2010

Hi all,

We are going to hold the PLUG AGM at our first meeting of the year in
January.
PLUG members and non-members are welcome, though you will need to be a
paid-up
member to vote, but you will be able to pay membership fees at the meeting -
$5 concession, $10 full for one year.

We will be providing pizza and soft drinks for those who come along. In
addition,
the Australian Linux conference (http://lca2011.linux.org.au) will be only a
couple of weeks away, so come along and find out more about it.

What: PLUG AGM
When: Tuesday, 11th January 2011, 7:30pm - 9:00pm.
Where: 'Futuresphere', Christ Church Grammar School, Queenslea Drive,
Claremont

Agenda:
1. Reports from committee
2. Election of 2011 committee members: President, Vice-President,
Treasurer, Secretary and OCMs
3. General business

Anyone interested in doing more with PLUG should nominate themselves or
get someone
to nominate them for a position - the more people available who can get
things
organised means the more stuff PLUG can do. If you're not sure, you can
always nominate
for an Ordinary Committee Member position.

And for everyone else, there will be pizza and soft drinks provided.

--
Peter Lyons