[plug] What would encourage membership of PLUG? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter demo9 at gswd.com
Fri Feb 19 12:03:41 WST 2010

Tim White wrote:
> I'm sure we can get a VoIP setup with a recorded message. I'll look
> into it. I think it's a good idea for having another point of
> presence. (And obviously, without the tech support messages)
>
> In regards to the Forum, I'm investigating methods of integrating
> Mailman and Forum software, apparently Ubuntu used to run forums that
> way. If anyone knows of a way to do this, please let me know!
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,

This may or may not be what you are looking for.....    If you used
Drupal to run the forum, you may be able to use this:
http://drupal.org/project/mailman_manager to integrate it with mailman.

I've built many websites using drupal and have also run a number of
large mailman lists but have not personally used this method to tie the
two of them together.

Peter.