[plug] Webmail

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.com
Wed Jul 21 08:52:30 WST 2010

I currently use google apps for some domains (standard ed) and Zimbra
(community ed) for others. I like both for different reasons.
It looks like Zimbra might have some your requirements (nice web interface,
multiple domains).
I run mine on CentOS and installed the RHE edition of Zimbra.

The only real drawback is that I have not yet figured out how to restore
individual emails or mail boxes from backup, this is offered by the paid
versions though.

Good luck