[plug] [OT] Purchasing "Nettops" in Australia

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:05:25 WST 2010

I'm trying to locate places in Australia that sell Nettops for turning
into a media centre at a decent price.
In particular, nettops like the Acer Revo. I plan on setting up a
small computer for my inlaws to use as a media centre, running XBMC.
Ideally, it would have traditional TV out (Analog) as well as
HDMI(DVI) out. And of course, it'll need a decent GPU and CPU for
running a media centre.
I've found lots of different things people are using by reading
through XBMC forums and the likes, but can't seem to locate the said
computers in australia. So ether an australia website that sells them,
or a Perth/Brisbane shop that people know sell them.

Thanks

Tim

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia