[plug] Richard Stallman talk

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 18 21:53:53 WST 2010

Hi

I was hoping to email the Plug list tonight and say I was coming up to the
Richard Stallman talk tomorrow and hoping to meet up with a few fellow
pluggers, but...

Unfortunately we have a serious wildfire fire situation down here in Nannup,
one of DEC's burns got away and was getting way to close to residential areas
in Jalbarragup where I live. My house is less than five km from the fire, with
others only about two kms from danger. I spent all afternoon on fire brigade
duty today, and back on tomorrow morning for goodness knows how long, so it's
extremely unlikely I will be able to make it to the talk.

Damn bad timing...

Steve

--
Steve Boak, (08) 9756 0662, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Engin VOIP number (08) 6461 6187 (local number in Perth)