[plug] OpenSolaris, ZFS, RAID-Z Comments

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Sep 2 10:48:59 WST 2010

BTRFS FTW! :-D

Adon has been running it at home with a large degree of success. I
haven't tried it myself yet. Its currently available in Ubuntu Lucid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Btrfs

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

Adrian