[plug] Librarian's Role (was: Debian 6.0 .isos)

Lance Duivenbode lduivenbode.lists at multistat.org
Tue Feb 22 17:35:29 WST 2011

Sorry about the delay on this but I've been flat out with Real Life (TM) :-)

Actually we do have a librarian - it's me (elected unopposed at the last
meeting and looking forward to world domination - see the AGM 2011
minutes). Seriously though, I've held this post for almost 3 years and
this is the second request I've had. I would love to invest some
resources into doing something, but at the moment I'm not sure what I
can do.

I previously floated the idea of setting up a wiki but that was shot to
pieces by a few people and the interest waned. I'm open to doing
*something*, I just need a consensus on what to do!

Cheers,
Lance