[plug] phone synchronisation

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 17:16:10 WST 2011

I feel sorry for all the people who went to that "unconference". I went last year, left after 30 mins and heard from someone else that he did the same thing this year. It's more like a "get me really confused now" conference than anything else. Ah, buzzwords and hype...
It's quite simple to buy an Android phone (Telstra sells some, hundreds out there, which doesn't make it easier to pick one), get a Gmail account and sync them over 3G or WiFi. No need to think about the 'cloud'. Google services are just a big powerful service over the 'innernet'.
Personally I don't give a toss if the Big Googgly has my info, apart from my credit cards... I am not that important that anyone would care! ;)
Fred