[plug] Free to good home: Topfield 5810PVRt

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jun 5 12:19:38 WST 2011

Hello all,

I have a Topfield with a dead HDD that's a /little/ dead; does anyone
want it? It's a twin tuner (SD only) UK model PVR, but we've been
picking up Australian (SD) digital channels with no problems. The HDD
has died in it, so if you have a spare drive you could /possibly/ swap
it over and have a PVR. Anyway, free is free. Mail me if you want more
details; disposing of it in a few days if no one wants it.

  James
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au