[plug] IPv6 In Australia!

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:24:19 WST 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Tim <weirdit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using the sixxs tunnel broker service for some time now.
> Given that the PoP I'm on is in London, you can understand that at
> times it's very slow.

Amcom and a few of the larger transit providers have been providing
IPv6 with their corporate internet services for quite a while now,
which is cool. We've got it set up at work (in our DMZ, anyway), and
if I can be permitted a small plug:

www.dec.wa.gov.au.	79205	IN	AAAA	2405:6a00:10::10

:) It's been running for about a week now. I keep meaning to set up an
IP alias to 2405:6a00:10::dec:dec:dec:dec but I can't find the time...

Tim: I'd be interested in seeing your ping times and a traceroute to
that IP off-list, if you've got a moment.

Cheers,

Patrick